Monday, February 7, 2011

Celebrations :)

Photobucket
My beloved girls!
Photobucket
The guys!
Photobucket
My gffs
Photobucket
My favorite clique :)
Photobucket
My one and only visitation @ my grandaunt's house
Photobucket
Solo :)

Sorry for neglecting my blog for a week. Been a fruitful week I had :)
Day 1 was pretty bad but turned out better as the day went by, visited ipoh's house & than headed to the airport followed by "Da Xi Shi" with my family at Plaza Sing. Cooler than I thought it would be, enjoyed myself by simple moments w my parents & sister. Love the retro feeling the show emits, the story line was average though.

Photobucket
Chill out
Photobucket
7 years of friendship
Photobucket
Bottoms Up!
Photobucket
BBA
Photobucket
Esaint! :) P.S i love my hair in this photo looks so thick & black but my eyes are half closed cause of the flash :(
Photobucket
AdelineCHY! :)
Day 2 was good good :)
Caught All's Well Ends Well & it was so hilarious. Funny movie that I really enjoyed & we Lou Hei @ Keith's house with Raylene & Faruq before I left to meet Adeline, Esaint & Brennan for Phuture. Bad night though as I felt kind of unprotected & I didn't have the mood, guess I am getting sick of partying. It was too crowded, music was average and I wasn't feeling high at all :/
Met Nic @ the wine bar & we stayed over @ his house.

Day 3 was awesomeee :)
Met the clique at Xl's house though we felt really bad for being late. Had a couple of rounds @ Black Jack and Big Two and it was really fun, enjoyed seeing all my familiar faces once again on a occasion like this. Love you guys.
Proceeded to meet the Bcm clique @ Athena's and I took awhile to get there. I really enjoyed myself eating the steamboat, bonding, playing lame but fun games,photo-taking & of course, the company most.
<3

Day 4 was the major gathering with Daddy's cell @ our house :)
Cool stuff, I promise. Sis, Jane and I were part time nannies for the night but its amazing how I enjoyed the time with the kids so much that it felt like a pity to let them go off so early. Those sweet little things never fail to make me smile! I so am going to have many of these cuties running around my house in future, my future husband should be prepared. Hehehe

Thats about it, this week will get better.
Gffs on wed;
A&C on thurs;
cell steamboat on friday;
hehe she.
Of course, upcoming month will be better but i shall leave that for another day, can't wait to plan Audrey's 21st.

Ending on a sad note, the demise of my unc really shocked me last night, but well, this is life. Fragile. So please always remember to treasure and appreciate the people around you dearly.

Love you muffins, gdnight! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment