Monday, October 31, 2011

Pieces of Melbourne

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
kangaroo :)
Photobucket
sky 
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
SO cute right. It's a real koala
Photobucket
should have gotten a shot like that :( i like the flowing chocolate- damn nice, like raining chocolates.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Haven't been able to update much as i was so caught up with school and friends. It's really starting to wear me out and I feel so tired. Have not much energy left to meet up with people, whatever's left of me is just a drained piece of me.

The week has been so long :( I am using every ounce of energy to type this. Anyway, I won't be blogging about my whatever i am doing or going anymore, so old school. hi what i did today, where i went blah blah blah. been years of doing that and I shall just use this blog as a photoblog/ to express my feelings. doubt i have much time too, so just pictures!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment