Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Auddieball

Photobucket
Pretty girl with the squashed up cake
Photobucket
My 7 sisters <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello freedom, you are awesome and I am loving you.

Been having a great time for the past couple of days and its amazing. Feeling so relaxed and chilled without having any stress in my life, but perhaps, a little stress is good. I still have not tuned myself to the fact that I have graduated from the 3 years of poly life and its seems like another holiday.
Nevertheless I am embracing the freedom and I love it :) Now i have to begin on the list of things that I would have to get started on.

Sadly my two trips are cancelled yes- I know right. Dreams dashed badly. Because only 4 of us can make it due to work and other commitments. Le sigh, seriously.

It was a great weekend. Thursday night was the first day after the exams ended and so we headed to town for Modesto's and chilled at Wild Oats thereafter. Yes its a beautiful place! I am so glad that we are planning prom though, big thing to look forward. Dinner on Sunday with Mr L and the team @ the place. Hehehe gonna be so chill.

Friday, uh yeah friday. Met Nich for awhile before heading to combined cell (tertiary), it was fun and i enjoyed the games. Pretty nice gathering there.
Afterparty @ Z. With Raylene and Keith, not bad DJ @ Z was great, Rehab. So yeah it was a pretty good night and we had Swee Choon for supper. Geez. Fats overload. Lo Mai Kai+ Chicken wings+ wanton soup. And they ordered other stuff for themselves, yes at breakfast time.

Saturday was spent in JB! Nandos for lunch; My favoriteeeeeee chicken. I love it to the max. Than we went to Holiday Plaza and KSL shopping  mall. Yipee. It was such a perfect day minus the commotion we had in the middle and the long bus rides' wait with stupid idiotic people trying to squeeze their way through and do all the typical stuff like cutting the queues. Annoyed,highly annoyed.
So yeah we bought plenty of food, I bought. Cone pizza, auntie anne's, crepe, tempura fries, takoballs and yoghurt. Tell me how many calories i gained.
But the 3 hours of K made up for it, i love singing k in jb! Its cheap and the systems are updated and new and the room is hugeass :) Thats the reason i head to jb so often. Almost once a week?

And of course, Sunday! Surprised Audrey @ Smith's Fish and Chips. She was truly surprised,aww. And  its kind of a joke. We couldn't find the place and ended up walking for an hour around Raffles Place. Joke!! But the walk was worth it, had a beautiful time chilling out with my dearest sisters by the river. And continued at Starbucks. We laughed till our stomachs ached and Auddieball was strangling me and Cherilynn. It was really hilarious, because we were matching each other up with guys. Can't wait for more of such dinners!

Gonna continue updating my blog everyday if possible, so stay tuned guys.
Cheers, live it up (:

No comments:

Post a Comment