Monday, May 21, 2012

Raindrops Cafe

Raindrops are falling on my head

                                                                 Celebrating J's birthday






The food was good (with the exception of the chicken wings)but service wise, horrible. 21 Jump street was hilarious!

So last week has been one busy week for me and I have been enjoying myself quite alot.
Went out with Nicholas! Had Fish and Co. and we caught Dark Shadows! Finally a proper full day out with him (: I love it! Headed home in the evening because he wanted to play Diablo. Ikr. But anyway the entire day pretty much made up for it.

 Met the clique for dinner at an Italian restaurant, La Noce. Loved the food! I never never would get sick of pizza. EVER. Chilled over at Tim's and sang some songs with the guitar. I like this kind of chill out sesions.

Friday - when my dear girlfriends and I cook; Yes we did not burn the kitchen down. In fact, i think we did it pretty neat! Okay fine, confession adeline did most of the cooking. But still we did pretty well. Brina LWN's only contribution is chopping the onions...(which cannot be seen in this picture). But than again, thats not a surprise! :) Anyway we should totally have more of such days.

Post now, Pictures later.
Saturday was awesome!!! Okay me being me. I love having meaningless fun. Eat, chit chat, drink, chillax.Can? But of course I don't mean that the people I met were meaningless. Dinner with Mr L and the the rest of the guys at Praleum Wine Bistro. Good experience, its a gem hidden along duxton road. Fine dining restaurant. The wine comes from vending machines. How cool is that right? You can choose if you want a tasting portion, half a cup or a whole cup. We had some really fine food. I loved it!

Headed to Soul and woo. I had so much fun! Played some games, had some drinks and danced. Okay not to the lame thai songs. :)
Sunday was spent going down to Downtown East for the class chalet but only me and Ky were there. The rest came when I left for my family dinner I guess? Caught some shows like New girl. It was damn funny, accompanied with snacks. Laughed our asses off!
I shall upload the photos really soon!

And if you do want to know what is my uni application status: Pending. Keeping my fingers crossed that one of the universities will accept me.

No comments:

Post a Comment